RICS Valuer Registration Scheme
Westview Property Services have a professional member of the RICS Valuer Registration Scheme.
Valuer Registration monitors all registered RICS members who carry out ‘Red Book’ valuations to ensure consistent standards.
By appointing an RICS Registered Valuer, you can be confident that you are working with regulated and qualified professionals who:
- adhere to the ‘Red Book’ valuation standards
- are committed to openness and transparency
- are experts in their field, delivering credible and high-quality reports.
Valuer Registration aims to ensure the quality of valuations, raise the credibility of Valuers and provide clients with a clearly identifiable designation of international standards, quality and the consistent application of ‘Red Book’ standard.
Our role is an independent one and we are totally devoted to our customers.
Our team provide specialist valuation advice on various types of residential property. Working with you to determine the exact nature of your requirements, we tailor the report and valuation to your needs. We work individually, or together with your legal and accounting advisers to provide a complete valuation solution.
Valuations are provided for various purposes including:
- disposals or sales
- acquisitions and purchases
- taxation including Inheritance Tax (Probate), Capital Gains Tax and capital tax planning and advice
- asset valuation and family transfer of assets
- court proceedings including valuations under the Civil Procedure Rules, Criminal Procedure Rules and Family Procedure Rules. We can also assist as Expert witnesses
- bank security and finance
- rental valuations
Why not get in touch? We would be happy to provide a competitive quote, without obligation.